- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to pets - 80-ounce capacity is great for a single pet household or a multi-pet household
- Replaceable charcoal filter for clean and pure, healthy water
- The new improved USB connection pump provides an ultra-quiet design
- Easy Clean design that is dishwasher safe and comes with a replaceable charcoal filter that provides clean and fresh water for your pet
Does your pet like drinking from the faucet?
The Swan Fountain
Reasons to choose the Swan for your pet
- 80 oz Capacity
- Dishwasher Safe
- Charcoal Filtered
- USB Connector
- Ultra-quiet design
- Uses the T-Shape Filter
This fountain is easy to assemble and easy to clean
If you ever have any questions or concerns let our wonderful family help you.
Clean & Filtered Water
Does your animal love drink out of the faucet? The elegant Swan fountain mimics the same experience. Dishwasher safe and charcoal filtered your pet will enjoy clean, running water. The Swan fountain holds up to 80 oz of water and is very quiet.
The Swan Fountain line also offers a USB connection and a 5V pump. If you have a single pet or multi-pet household this is the fountain for you.
The Swan Features
USB and Standard Wall Plug
With the Swan, you can choose to use the standard wall plug or USB connection. This makes the swan more universal and allows you more flexibility for use.
This allows your pet to have clean and healthy water! Simply rinse the filter under cool water (to get rid of any loose charcoal) and place it into the bowl. Replace the filter 1-2 times per month depending on the number of animals using the bowl.
Easy to Assemble and Clean
The Swan is dishwasher safe and easy to assemble and clean. If you ever have some build up just use white vinegar to soak the non-electrical parts in.
Adjustable Flow Switch
- The lever located on the front panel of the pump regulates the rate of flow.
- The maximum or “+” creates the strongest flow.
- The minimum or “-” creates the mildest flow.
- Starting at the lowest setting is recommended.
- Setting the lever at the maximum setting can cause splashing.
How to clean your pump...
For the longevity of your fountain pump cleaning is essential. Please do the following 1-3 times per month depending on number of animals using the fountain.
2. Disassemble and rinse impeller under water.
3. Clear any hair or debris inside pump away.
4. Place impeller back in and spin a few times to set alignment.